We will need a parent driver tonight as Lt(N) Bremner is away
The Supply officer will be at the ship (315 Breithaupt Street), Thursday Feb 13, 2020 from 1730 to 1830 for any uniform exchanges or sizings.
Thursday, Feb 13, 2020, 1800 to 2100 at 530 building, 335 Gage Avenue. This practice is for the range team only.
Friday Feb 14, 2020, 1830 to 2030 at CYDC in Breslau, new members always welcome.
There is no band practice this week due to Family Day Holiday, practices resume next Monday.
Tuesday Feb 18, 2020 will be at the 530 building, 335 Gage Avenue, see picture for door location. Dress is CIVILIAN ATTIRE as we will be having a marksmanship night.
UPCOMING WEEKEND TRAINING HANDOUT
ATTENTION ALL CADETS: This is a copy of the handout from Tuesday.
Here is the info for the training that is happening this Sunday, February 9th.
Sunday, February 9th – Joint Seamanship Training Day (Mandatory Training)
- RCSCC WARSPITE, RCSCC WOODSTOCK, AND RCSCC ADMIRAL NELLS are going to be conducting a joint seamanship training day at the Sea Cadet Building in Brantford, ON.
- Cadets are to arrive at the ship, 315 Breithupt, NLT 0615h. (6:15AM)
- Dress is C4 (work dress). Please ensure you have boots, ballcap, black undershirt, pants, belt, and blue shirt on, if you do not have a uniform, please wear closed toe shoes and pants. If you do not have an issued jacket, please bring an appropriate dark colored jacket. Don’t forget your ranks!
- Lunch will be provided. DON"T FORGET YOUR WATER BOTTLE OR HEALTH CARD.
- Pickup will be at the ship, at 1600h (4pm), cadets will call when we are on our way.
- This is a mandatory training day.
Thursday, Feb 6, 2020 at the NEW Havoc building, 235 Gage Avenue, Kitchener. 1830 to 2100. Range team only.
Friday, Feb 7, 2020 at CYDC, Breslau, 1830 to 2030. All are welcome.
Monday Feb 10, 2020 at RCSCC Ajax Ship, Guelph, 1820 to 2130 with pickup and dropoff at our ship (315 Breithaupt Street)
Tuesday Feb 11 will be the Kitchener Armoury, 350 East Avenue, Kitchener. Dress is C4.
CTC and Internation Exchange Applications
Applications are now due for both CTC Cadet Staff and Course Cadets as well as Internation Exchanges.
I currently have applications in for the following cadets. If your name is not listed below, please contact me ASAP at email@example.com to apply. - SLt Ellis
Bax - Course Cadet
Bodenham - Course Cadet
OS Burt, B - Course Cadet
CPO1 Burt, B - International Exchange
Burt, H - Course Cadet
Burt, F - Course Cadet
Cheng - Course Cadet
Coleman - Staff Cadet
Dammak - Staff Cadet
OS Dorscht - Course Cadet
PO2 Dorscht - Course Cadet
Dufton, E - Course Cadet
Dufton, L - Course Cadet
Feick - Course Cadet
Kok - Staff Cadet
Malkevich, E - Staff Cadet
Malkevich, M - Course Cadet
Najim - Course Cadet
Newell, A - Course Cadet
Pauser - Course Cadet
Pruett - Course Cadet
Reiber - Staff Cadet, Course Cadet
Schmidt - Course Cadet
Thompson - Internation Exchange
Weldon - Staff Cadet, International Exchange
Yang - Course Cadet